5 Way Solenoid Valve:
- Highly reliable rugged construction
- Clear flow paths give highest Kv / Cv rating
- Non chocking construction to suit harsh environment
- Pressure assisted positive sealing helps to achieve Zero leak characteristics
- Unique Floating Seal design result in long life and trouble free operation
- Non sliding parts ensure consistent operation
- The spring return mechanisms ensure that the valves are suitable for vibrations up to 9g
- The valves can be mounted in any position
- Short travel results in quick response time and as a result allow rapid cycling upto 1200 cycles per minute
- Life in excess of 20 million cycles
- Sub-base version available for most valves to facilitate faster maintenace and reduced down time
- Wide range to suit each application demand. Current range includes valves for vacuum, cryogenic application to high temperature application upto 250 oC.
- High efficiency solenoid construction requiring low power to operate
- Low temperature rise due to efficient use of energy which allows higher media/environment temperature.
- Low inrush, long life
- Low back surge due to low power consumption
- Solenoid is continuous duty rated
- Solenoid can be rotated full 360 degrees in most constructions to suit cable orientation
- The solenoid is tropicalized to suit the environment
- Noiseless operation due to excellent design and good manufacturing techniques.
- IP 67 by default make all the solnoid variations suitable for outdoor installation
- Wide variations available to suit the application environment
- wide terrmination area available for intergral Junction box type constructions in both general purpose and Explosion proof applications.
- Rotex uses solenoid with a maximum 11 Watt. Rotex uses a surge suppressor device in all solenoid above 10 watt power consumption and in all flameproof valves as a standard.
- Rotex offers full interchangeability of solenoid from AC voltage to DC voltage or vice versa by changing only solenoid and without changing any other components.
- Body material: SS316, Hard Anodized Aluminium, Brass
- Type: 5 Port, 2 Position
- Operation: Pilot operated
- Orifice: 6, 7, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50mm (for general 5/2 valve) 6, 12, 25 mm (for Inline 5/2)
- Operationg Pressure Range: Max up to 150 bar
- Temperature of Fluid: -40 oC to 80 oC
- Operating Voltage: AC: 24, 110, 220, 240 (50 Hz/ 60 Hz) DC: 6, 12, 24, 48, 72, 110, 220
- Power Consumption: Size 1 coil: 6W, Size 2 coil: 11W
1. General Purpose Flying lead / Plug-in
2. Weather-Proof: Flying lead & Plug in type, Terminal Box as per IS 13 947
3. Explosion-Proof with junction box as per IS 2148 group I, IIA, IIB and IIC
4. Explosion-Proof with Junction box as per ATEX, INMETRO, CE and UL (in process) available.
- Air operated valves are also available
- Valve with double solenoid for pneumatic latching available
- Life > 10 million cycle
- Response time: 500cycles/min
- Vibration Resistance up to 9g
- 5/3 Option available, check 3 position solenoid valve for the same.
- For details related to 5 Way Solenoid Valve please refer to our catalogue,